Exceptionally strong, solid forged steel v-groove wheel, zinc plated, with machined sides, sealed bearings - Forged steel is the most durable of our wheels materials. For very heavy duty. This steel v-track wheel is made specifically for rolling on inverted angle iron tracks. However v-groove wheels can also be used off the tracks on flat surfaces.
- Production line or other industrial environments
- Hand trucks
- Sliding barn doors
- Sliding gates or rolling doors
- Towing, rolling, moving heavy equipment or objects on v-tracks
- No bearing maintenance - Life time grease via sealed bearings
- Extremely solid and well made
- Higher capacity than cast iron v-groove wheels
- More economical than forged steel wheels
- Great price
This 4" x 1-3/4" Solid Steel V-Groove Wheel is is the strongest solution for heavy loads. The hard tread rolls easily and allows high abrasion resistance; the smooth face allows for symmetrical ride.
V-groove caster wheels are designed to guide equipment by rolling on inverted angle iron track. Elevated track minimizes problems caused by floor debris. The relief groove at the base of the "V" equalizes the load on each face of the angle. When not operating on track, the considerable wheel tread on each side of the V-groove allows for use on smooth floors.
Part Number: J-PAH108
|Max Capacity||3,000 lb.||Wheel Color||Silver/Yellow Zinc|
|Wheel Diameter||4"||Hub length||2"|
|Wheel Width||1-3/4"||Bearing||Sealed Ball Bearing|
|Wheel Material||Zinc Plated Solid Steel|