Low cost, heavy duty Cast Iron V-Groove Wheel. Made specifically for rolling on inverted angle iron tracks. V-groove wheels can also be used off the tracks on flat surfaces though.
- Production line or other industrial environments
- Hand or conveyor trucks
- Sliding barn doors
- Sliding gates or rolling doors
- Towing, rolling, moving heavy equipment or objects on v-track
- Extremely solid, heavy duty, well made.
- Look even better in person.
- Urban and industrial feel
- Great price
This 3" x 1-1/2" Cast Iron V-Groove Wheel is offers a strong, resilient, cost effective solution for heavy loads. The hard tread rolls easily and allows high abrasion resistance; the smooth face allows for symmetrical ride.
V-groove caster wheels are designed to guide equipment by rolling on inverted angle iron track. Elevated track minimizes problems caused by floor debris. The relief groove at the base of the "V" equalizes the load on each face of the angle. When not operating on track, the considerable wheel tread on each side of the V-groove allows for use on smooth floors.
- Tensile strength of 30,000 PSI
- Temperature range: -45o F to 600o F (Dependent on Bearings)
Call us at 800-262-2807 if you need any help (Mon - Fri 7:30am - 4:30pm CST)
Part number: J-LVG315
|Max Capacity||350 lb.||Wheel Color||Black|
|Wheel Diameter||3"||Hub length||1-5/8"|
|Wheel Width||1-1/2"||Bearing||Roller Bearing|
|Wheel Material||Cast Iron|