50mm x 18mm Solid Steel V-Groove Wheel
Outstanding quality, no maintenance, comes with sealed ball bearing with life long grease.
This 50mm x 18mm V-Groove Wheel is made out of solid steel, and has a lightly oiled surface giving it a polished, clean finish. The solid steel material allows for exceptionally low rolling resistance, outstanding wear resistance, and extremely high static and dynamic load capacity.
This type of track wheel is use on inverted angle iron tracks for sliding gates, barn doors, or hauling//rolling light to medium heavy equipment. Solid Steel v-groove wheels are particularly useful for applications where precise alignment or indexing of equipment is necessary.
- Production line or other industrial environments
- Sliding barn doors
- Sliding gates or rolling doors
- Towing, rolling, moving heavy equipment or objects on v-tracks
Tip: Elevated tracks minimize problems caused by floor debris. The relief groove at the base of the "V" equalizes the load on each face of the angle.
- Temperature range: -13 degrees F to 250 degrees F.
- Runs on 7/64" Flat Bar or less
- Works great for interior barn doors and other v-track applications
- No maintenance due to sealed bearings and life time grease
Part number: J-HAC300D50
V-Groove Wheel Technical Specs:
|Max Capacity||260 lb.||Wheel Color||Silver/Yellow Zinc|
|Wheel Diameter||50 mm||Hub length||3/4"|
|Wheel Width||18 mm||Bearing||Standard Ball Bearing|
|Wheel Material||Solid Steel|