3" x 7/8" (75 mm x 22 mm) V- Groove Wheel - Solid Steel - 550 lb. CapacityJ-EDSPK-75K
This 75 mm x 22 mm V-Groove Wheel is made out of solid steel and has a lightly oiled surface giving it a polished, clean finish. The solid steel material allows for exceptionally low rolling resistance, outstanding wear resistance, and extremely high static and dynamic load capacity.
This type of v-track wheel is often used use for sliding gates, barn doors, or hauling//rolling equipment on iron tracks. V-groove wheels are particularly useful for applications where precise alignment or indexing of equipment is necessary.
- Production line or other industrial environments
- Sliding barn doors
- Sliding gates or rolling doors
- Towing, rolling, moving heavy equipment or objects on v-tracks
Tip: Elevated track minimizes problems caused by floor debris. The relief groove at the base of the "V" equalizes the load on each face of the angle.
- Sealed precision ball bearings with life long grease - no maintenance
- 12 mm axle bore
- 550 lbs. capacity
- Temperature range: -13° F to 250° F
- Great for interior barn doors
- Runs on 7/64" Flat Bar or less
Part Number: J-EDSPK-75K
|Max Capacity||550 lb.||Wheel Color||Silver/Yellow Zinc|
|Wheel Diameter||75 mm (about 3")||Bore||12 mm|
|Wheel Width||22 mm (about 7/8")||Bearing||
Sealed Ball Bearing (life long grease)
|Wheel Material||Solid Steel|